Take a trip from Westminster Pier to Greenwich passing historic and modern places of interest along the River Thames
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £6.25 for a return ticket for one child, Monday - Friday (44% off)
- £9.50 for a return ticket for one adult, Monday - Friday (46% off)
- £8.95 for a return ticket for one child, Saturday - Sunday (20% off)
£13.95 for a return ticket for one adult, Saturday - Sunday (20% off)
- Embarks at Westminster Pier and Greenwich Pier
- Until 27 October, the first cruise at 10 a.m., then every 30 minutes with the last cruise at 4 p.m.
- From 28 October, the first cruise at 10.20 a.m., then every 40 minutes with the last cruise at 3.30 p.m.
From 2 January, the first cruise at 10.20 a.m., then every 40 minutes with the last cruise at 3 p.m.
- No cruises on 24-26 December and 1 January
The Fine Print
Expires 60 days from purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival at Westminster Pier ticket office. Under 16s may enter with parental guidance. Under 5s can travel for free. Child ticket valid for ages 5-16. Until 27 Oct 2019, first cruise at 10am, then every 30 minutes, last cruise at 4pm. From 28 Oct 2019, first cruise at 10.20am, then every 40 minutes, last cruise at 3.30pm. From 2 Jan 2020, the first cruise at 10.20am, then every 40 minutes, last cruise at 3pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Thames River Services
Established over 50 years ago, Thames River Services is one of the longest-running Westminster-to-Greenwich riverboat cruises. The business is a conglomerate of three companies: Crown River Cruises, Westminster Party Boats and Viscount Cruises, who all specialise in private charters. Customers can also choose voyages to see the Thames Flood Barrier, The Tower of London and St. Katharine's.