Up to four carnivorous types can tuck into a chargrilled chicken breast served with grilled tomato, onion rings, and chunky chips
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: English
- What’s included: two-course meal
- Choice of starter may include: hummus, warm pitta bread | mixed olives, dipping oils, bread | roast butternut squash with chilli | nachos | hot pork scratchings, honey and soy dip | classic prawn cocktail
- Choice of main may include: chargrilled chicken breast | twice-baked pork belly | slow-braised feather blade of beef | the Abergavenny burger | Harvey’s beer-battered haddock | barbecue jackfruit burger | Sussex Smokie | piri piri chicken burger | beetroot tart tatin | spiced battered halloumi | king prawn | trio of pork sausages | slowed-braised lamb shoulder
- Valid Monday - Friday noon - 2.30 p.m. and 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. - excludes Thursday evenings; Saturday noon - 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. - 9 p.m
- Excludes 1 December - 5 January 2020; due to ongoing roadworks from 14 November to 7 January the roads will be closed at 8pm
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 01273 472 416; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of £6.50 and a main up to the value of £16 per person. A supplement is available to pay for any dishes over this. Eat-in only. The last seating 15 minutes before the kitchen closes for all shifts. Not valid in conjunction with any other voucher or promotion, including steak night deal. Max. 8 Groupon customers per booking or table. Valid Mon-Fri noon-2.30pm and 6pm-9pm - excludes Thursday evenings; Sat noon-3pm and 6pm9pm. Not valid on Sundays and Thursday evenings. Excludes 14 and 22 Oct 2019, 5 Nov 2019, 1 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020, 11 - 12 April 2020. There will be roadworks from the 14 November - 7 December; restaurant will close at 8pm during that period. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Abergavenny Arms
The Abergavenny Arms in the village of Rodmell is the embodiment of a quintessential British pub and restaurant. On one hand, the establishment is a cosy watering hole offering chilled tap beers, while on the other it is a family-friendly bistro restaurant showcasing contemporary takes on old favourites. Guests can also enjoy live music once a month.