Get rid of unwanted hair with six sessions of laser hair removal on a choice of small, medium, large or extra-large areas
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Six sessions of laser hair removal on a small, medium, large or extra-large area
- What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
- What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small area: upper lip | chin | jawline | neck
- Medium area: standard bikini line | tummy line | nipples | underarms | hands and fingers with feet and toes | half face | upper lip and chin
- Large area: half leg including a knee | high bikini line | full tummy | chest | forearms | full face
Extra large area: full legs | full arms
- Small, medium and large areas take up to half-hour per session; the extra-large ones - up to one hour per session
The Fine Print
About The Aesthetics Lounge
Headed up by a micropigmentation specialist, the Aesthetics Lounge aims to add definition and colour to faces with semi-permanent make-up. Treatments are available for various areas, with microblading solutions also on offer. The salon is located in the heart of Milngavie.