A three-course dinner can be paired with wine or champagne at this elegant Michelin-listed St. James restaurant
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £25 for a three-course dinner with coffee for one (45% off)
- £28 for a three-course dinner with wine and coffee for one (48% off)
- £33 for a three-course dinner with champagne and coffee for one (46% off)
- £50 for a three-course dinner with coffee for two (45% off)
- £56 for a three-course dinner with wine and coffee for two (48% off)
- £66 for a three-course dinner with champagne and coffee for two (46% off)
- £100 for a three-course dinner with coffee for four (45% off)
- £112 for a three-course dinner with wine and coffee for four (48% off)
£132 for a three-course dinner with champagne and coffee for four (46% off)
- Small plate, such as homemade foie gras terrine on toasted country bread, Paprika fried whitebait tartare sauce, Braised suckling pork cheek, parsnip purée, horseradish crumble, selection of Trealy Farm cured meats, terrine and pâté | Thermidor twice baked cheese soufflé, native lobster and crème fraîche sauce
- Main, such as roasted Gressingham duck breast, Jersey Royal potatoes, asparagus and carrot casserole, orange sauce | Beer battered coley fish burger, apple and mustard chutney, sweet potato fries and tartare sauce
- Dessert, such as baba with Dalmore single malt 12 year old whisky and whipped cream | English breakfast tea crème brûlée and lemon madeleine
- Coffee: espresso, latte, cappuccino, americano
- Optional glass of wine or champagne
- From the “A la carte” menu, select a small plate, a main course from the market specials and a dessert to compose your menu
- See the full menu
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal.
With an elegant décor inspired by upmarket French brasseries, this Michelin-listed restaurant is a place for unassumingly elegant breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The menu, composed by the Executive Chef, Vincent Ménager, offers a subtly innovative approach on traditional British and French cuisine. Clients wishing for more intimacy can opt for a private dining room, separated by silk curtains and optimal for small gatherings.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Not valid in December.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gift.
Booking: Mandatory via reservation.groupon.co.uk, requires Groupon account. For further booking and availability information please see link provided. 72-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun midday-10pm. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Valid for eat-in only. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Based on the highest priced option. Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Dec 2015.