Up to four patrons can enjoy pub delicacies featuring seafood tempura with sweet chilli and soy dip and mushroom wellington with potatoes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: traditional British pub food
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter may include: slow-braised pork belly, butternut puree and a miso jus served with caramelised cherry apple | carpaccio of beef fillet with fresh horseradish and a hung bean salad | seafood tempura with sweet chilli and soy dip
- Choice of main may include: slow-braised beef served with silver skin onions, rich jus and celeriac mash | seabass with parsnip mash spring greens and salsa verde and edible flowers | butternut stuffed with a tomato-based mirepoix and lentil sauce
- See the menu here and here
- Ambiance: cosy interior with a fireplace and bar counter
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Max. group size is 6. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for a starter up to the value of £6.95 and a main up to £14.95. Valid for option purchased only.
About Barleycorn Tavern
Located a short distance from Nutbourne railway station, Barleycorn Tavern serves up a plethora of traditional British pub courses alongside a number of drinks. Their menu includes meals such as slow-braised pork belly, seabass and butternut. While dining and sipping on a bottle of beer, patrons can listen to live music or take up the stage themselves during open talent nights.