All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 24 May 2018
· 17 May 2018
· 1 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £69 for a spa day with two 25-minute treatments and afternoon tea for one (37% off)
- £138 for a spa day with two 25-minute treatments and afternoon tea for two (37% off)
- Afternoon tea: finger sandwiches | scones | sweet pastries | selection of tea or coffee
- Access to spa facilities: gym | pool | hot tub | sauna | steam room
- Two 25-minute treatments: back, neck and shoulder massage with express facial | shoulder, neck and scalp massage with express facial | express facial with a lift and firm eye treatment
- Robe hire
- 20% discount on pre-booked spa treatments on the day
- 10% discount on spa retail shop on the day
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2018. Limit 4 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Booking required, please call 0167 523 8600; provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations permitted once booking was made. Must be 18 or older. Valid for men and women. Valid Mon-Fri only. Sat-Sun available for a £19 surcharge per person. Not valid on bank holidays. Includes robes. Please bring own flip-flops or slippers, or hire them on the day for £2.50 per person. Afternoon tea is served in Rocca's restaurant between midday and 4.30pm. Includes 2 25-minute treatments, afternoon tea, access to leisure facilities, 20% off any pre-booked spa treatments on the day, and 10% off the spa retail shop on the day. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Pricing verified using merchant's price list on 7 Jun 2018.
About The Belfry
World Travel Award Winner in 2015 and 2016, The Belfry Hotel and Resort offers a vast array of accommodation options including single, double, twin, and double-double rooms, each with a host of modern amenities for guests' comfort. The hotel is nestled in over 500 acres of countryside, yet conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Birmingham Airport. Guests can visit The Belfry for weekend breaks, business stays or spa and golf weekends. Those looking for quality food can choose to dine in one of the hotel restaurants featuring The Ryder Grill specialising in steaks, chargrills, fish and lobsters, The Ryder Kitchen offering a three-course hand-crafted buffet, Rocca's Pizza Pasta preparing Italian-style classics, and finally Sam's Club House serving quality pub food and drinks. To enjoy a coffee and a light bite, guests can visit Brabazon Bar or head to the Bel Air Nightclub for a fun night at the venue that can hold up to 1,200 people.