Customers can indulge in a spa day with a choice of two 25-minute treatments including massages and facials complemented by afternoon tea
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £69 for a spa day with a choice of two treatments and afternoon tea for one (37% off)
£138 for a spa day with a choice of two treatments and afternoon tea for two (37% off)
- Customers receive a 20% discount on any pre-booked spa treatments on the day and a 10% discount on the purchases made at the spa retail shop on the day
- Afternoon tea includes: a range of finger sandwiches | scones and sweet pastries | tea or coffee
- Choice of treatments include: back, neck and shoulder massage followed by an express facial | express facial followed by a shoulder, neck and scalp massage | express facial followed by an eye treatment
- Spa day includes access to the leisure facilities on the day including a gym, pool and hot tub
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 4 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01675 238600; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking was made. Must be 18 or older. Afternoon tea is served in Rocca's restaurant between midday-4.30pm. Includes robes, please bring own flip-flops or slippers. Those can be hired on the day for £2.50 per person. Valid Mon-Fri. £19 surcharge per person for Sat-Sun bookings. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid for Fire and Ice Experience.
About The Belfry
World Travel Award Winner in 2015 and 2016, The Belfry Hotel and Resort offers a vast array of accommodation options including single, double, twin, and double-double rooms, each with a host of modern amenities for guests' comfort. The hotel is nestled in over 500 acres of countryside, yet conveniently located just 10 minutes away from Birmingham Airport. Guests can visit The Belfry for weekend breaks, business stays or spa and golf weekends. Those looking for quality food can choose to dine in one of the hotel restaurants which are The Ryder Grill specialising in steaks, chargrills, fish and lobsters, The Ryder Kitchen offering a three-course buffet meal, Rocca's Pizza Pasta preparing Italian-style classics, and finally Sam's Club House serving quality pub food and drinks. To enjoy a coffee and a light bite, guests can visit Brabazon Bar or head to the Bel Air Nightclub for a fun night at the venue that can hold up to 1,200 people.