Patrons can enjoy a starter such as a soup of the day, and a main such as an Aberdeen Angus beef burger, accompanied by a cocktail each
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: starter, main and one Bellini cocktail or a small glass of red or white house wine per person
- Day validity: Tuesday - Friday
- Lunch served from noon until 4 p.m.
- Dinner served from from 5 p.m. until 9.30 p.m.
- Sides available for a £3-4 supplement: fries, chips, garlic bread, new potatos, house salad etc.
- View the menu
How does one make friends? Many coming-of-age film characters, as well as real-life people, have pondered over this question for quite a while now, and the truth is, there is no one good answer. Usually, it comes down to finding something in common all the parties can enjoy (or hate, that seems to work fine too). With all the differences dividing people, food appears to be one of the most universal things that unite us. With this deal from The Blue Crown in Brentwood, up to four diners can get together to share a lunch or dinner, a drink and possibly some personal experiences over which they can bond.
The Fine Print
About The Blue Crown Brentwood
The Blue Crown Brentwood's is a restaurant, located just off the A12. The establishment serves a wide variety of meals, including dinners, lunches and traditional Sunday roasts. A children's menu is also available, specially suited to the younger ones. The Crown also invites guests to its cocktail lounge, with a broad range of wines and spirits, as well as live music and DJs.