All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £23 for a 3-hour use of spa facilities and a two-course lunch or dinner with a glass of bubbly for one (45% off)
- £46 for a 3-hour use of spa facilities and a two-course lunch or dinner with a glass of bubbly for two (45% off)
- £69 for a 3-hour use of spa facilities and a two-course lunch or dinner with a glass of bubbly for three (45% off)
- £92 for a 3-hour use of spa facilities and a two-course lunch or dinner with a glass of bubbly for four (45% off)
Spa facilities include: applewood sauna | experience drench shower | Japanese foot spas | outside hot tub | outside plunge tub | Nordic barrel sauna | eucalyptus crystal steam room | ice fountain | courtyard deli lounge | snooze room and balcony | hanging chairs | lavender courtyard
- Lunch or dinner is a 2-course meal which is a starter and main course from the daily carving table or main course salad of the day
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3, or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Same day appointments accepted. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes 25, 26 Dec 2018. Must be 16 or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for 2-course lunch or dinner and 3-hour use of the spa with a glass of bubbly. Valid for new and existing customers. Voucher valid at the following times Mon-Fri: 10.30am-1.30pm in the spa with lunch at 1.45pm; 12.30pm for lunch and the spa 2pm-5pm; 4pm-7pm in the spa with dinner at 7.30pm; 4.30pm-7.30pm in the spa with dinner at 8pm; 5pm-8pm in the spa with dinner at 8.30pm - not available on Fri. Can upgrade to add additional treatments, enquire when booking. Patch test not required. Full refund is given if not suitable. Pregnant women should consult their doctor before using the spa. Open to male and female. Bubbly to be served on arrival in the spa only. Lunch or dinner is a 2-course meal which is a starter and main course from the daily carving table or main course salad of the day. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Apr 2018.
About The Bridge
Set in rural Yorkshire, The Bridge is a four-star establishment with over 30 bedrooms, dating back to the 17th century. The Courtyard Restaurant serves up traditional dishes and a Sunday carvery, while drinks and light bites can be enjoyed at the Bryon Bar. Guests can indulge in the newly refurbished spa facilities, featuring a sauna, steam room and an outdoor hot tub. The venue also caters for weddings, events and conferences.