All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £14 for a two-course lunch for two (up to 57% off)
- £28 for a two-course lunch for four (up to 57% off)
- £19 for a two-course dinner for two (up to 56% off)
- £38 for a two-course dinner for four (up to 56% off)
- £26 for a three-course dinner for two (up to 56% off)
£52 for a three-course dinner for four (up to 56% off)
- Lunch starters may include: chef’s soup of the day | Thai spiced fishcake | Brixworth pate | smoked salmon
Lunch mains may include: chicken burger | steak and red onion salad | chicken and bacon salad
- Dinner starters may include: garlic mushrooms | Indian spiced kebab | soup of the day | pea and ham risotto | smoked salmon
- Dinner mains may include: bacon-wrapped chicken breast | griddled sea bass | herb roasted rack of lamb | Thai green chicken curry| roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagne
Desserts may include: basil panna cotta | selection of ice cream | cheese and biscuits | apple crumble | chocolate and raspberry cheesecake
- See the full lunch menu and dinner menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 30 days. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a starter up to the value of £5.50 and a main up to £10.95 per person for lunch menu; a starter up to £5.50, a main up to £15.95 and a dessert up to £7.95 per person for dinner menu. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Bridge Hotel
Located just a stone's throw away from the Fermyn Woods Country Park, this hotel invites weary travellers as well as locals hungry for some traditional British cuisine. The team boast rooms featuring flat-screen TVs, coffee-making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi. Meanwhile, patrons at the on-site restaurant can enjoy meals such as Sunday roasts, fish dishes and afternoon teas, relaxing in a dining room that sports oak beams.