Up to four people can unwind with three-hour spa access accompanied by a two-course meal and a glass of bubbly
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £25 for a three-hour use of spa facilities with a two-course lunch or dinner and a glass of bubbly for one (40% off)
- £50 for a three-hour use of spa facilities with a two-course lunch or dinner and a glass of bubbly for two (40% off)
- £75 for a three-hour use of spa facilities with a two-course lunch or dinner and a glass of bubbly for three (40% off)
- £100 for a three-hour use of spa facilities with a two-course lunch or dinner and a glass of bubbly for four (40% off)
Spa facilities include: applewood sauna | experience drench shower | Japanese foot spas | outside hot tub | outside plunge tub | Nordic barrel sauna | eucalyptus crystal steam room | ice fountain | courtyard deli lounge | snooze room and balcony | hanging chairs | lavender courtyard
- Lunch or dinner is a 2-course meal which is a starter and main course from the daily carving table or main course salad of the day
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01937580115 or email email@example.com; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for all customers. Patch test not required. Full refund is given if unsuitable. Pregnant women should consult their doctor before using the spa. Can upgrade to add treatments, please enquire when booking. Bubbly to be served on arrival in the spa only. Valid Mon-Fri (limited availability on Fri) 10.30am-1.30pm for the spa with lunch at 1.45pm, 12.30pm for the lunch and the spa at 2pm-5pm, 4pm-7pm for the spa with dinner at 7.30pm, 4.30pm-7.30pm for the spa with dinner at 8pm or 5pm-8pm for the spa with dinner at 8.30pm - this variant is not available on Fri. Valid for option purchased.
About The Bridge
Set in rural Yorkshire, The Bridge is a four-star establishment with over 30 bedrooms, dating back to the 17th century. The Courtyard Restaurant serves up traditional dishes and a Sunday carvery, while drinks and light bites can be enjoyed at the Bryon Bar. Guests can indulge in the newly refurbished spa facilities, featuring a sauna, steam room and an outdoor hot tub. The venue also caters for weddings, events and conferences.