Up to four people can unwind with three-hour spa access accompanied by a two-course meal and a glass of bubbly
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-hour use of spa facilities with a two-course carvery meal and a glass of bubbly
- Spa facilities include: applewood sauna | experience drench shower | Japanese foot spas | outside hot tub | outside plunge tub | Nordic barrel sauna | eucalyptus crystal steam room | ice fountain | courtyard deli lounge | snooze room and balcony | hanging chairs | lavender courtyard
- Lunch or dinner is a 2-course meal which is a starter and main course from the daily carving table or main course salad of the day
- Schedule options:
- 10.30 a.m. until 1.30 p.m. in the spa with lunch at 1.45 p.m.
- 12.30 p.m. for lunch and the spa 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. in the spa with dinner at 7.30 p.m.
- 4.30 p.m. until 7.30 p.m. in the spa with dinner at 8 p.m.
- 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. in the spa with dinner at 8.30 p.m. (not available on Fridays)
This service will not be available during Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About The Bridge
Set in rural Yorkshire, The Bridge is a four-star establishment with over 30 bedrooms, dating back to the 17th century. The Courtyard Restaurant serves up traditional dishes and a Sunday carvery, while drinks and light bites can be enjoyed at the Bryon Bar. Guests can indulge in the newly refurbished spa facilities, featuring a sauna, steam room and an outdoor hot tub. The venue also caters for weddings, events and conferences.