Indulge in traditional British fare at the romantic experience designed for two; choose from game cassoulet, lamb shank and a stuffed pepper
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: English
- What’s included: three-course dinner from the set menu for two
- Available Monday - Thursday
- Dinner served from 6 pm. to 9 p.m.
- Starters may include: homemade soup | duck and port pate | ham hock terrine | smoked salmon, lemon and black pepper | goats’ cheese-tart
- Mains may include: game cassoulet | lamb shank | stuffed whole pepper
- Desserts may include: sticky toffee pudding | ice cream | lemon tart | chocolate pot
£8 surcharge for 10oz 40-day salt-aged beef sirloin with hand-cut chips, tomato and mushrooms.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About The Byland Abbey Inn
Surrounded by scenic North Yorkshire views, The Byland Abbey Inn takes its name from the nearby remains of Byland Abbey that can be seen from the inside of the building. This coaching inn offers traditional accommodation for weary travellers. The kitchens serve a classic English fare and organise themed afternoon teas, available for guests and casual visitors.