Hungry patrons can savour a two-course meal paired with a bottle of wine served in this restaurant overlooking Kip Marina
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: two-course meal with wine
- Old fashioned lentil and ham hough soup with organic crusty bread
- Feta, hummus and broccoli salad with new potatoes and sun blushed tomatoes
- Deep fried mozzarella sticks with our chefs own marinara sauce for dipping
- Classic cold water prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce and slices of brown bread
- Sharing starter (equivelant of two starters - one per voucher), the Chartroom Combo - onion rings, potato skins, chicken goujons, breaded mushrooms and dips
- Caledonia best battered goujons of sustainable haddock and homemade tartare sauce.
- Grilled Scottish salmon fillet on a bed of creamed leeks with mashed potato.
- Chicken sizzle - chicken with peppers, onions and garlic in our own spicy sizzle sauce, rice.
- Vegetarian and vegan sizzle options also available
- Slow braised beef cheek in red wine, shallot and mushroom jus with creamy mashed potatoes.
Homemade 6oz burger with house seasoning on toasted sourdough bun
Depending on the option chosen, one or two bottles of wine to share
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. One voucher per table. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for a starter up to the value of £7.90 and a main up to the value of £17.90 per person. Includes one or two bottles of wine, depending on the option chosen. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Chartroom Restaurant
The Chartroom Restaurant boasts a panoramic view of Kip Marina and the Firth of Clyde, to accompany a dining experience. The locale specialises in local seafood, traditional Scottish fayre and the famous chicken sizzle, and can accommodate parties from 20 to 130 for a meal or dinner dance in the kip room, a purpose-built function suite, or for up to 150 for a buffet reception with a dance floor.