The chocolate lady will give a demonstration, before guests can tuck into a cream tea and head home with a box of treats
About This Deal
- Session includes a chocolate demonstration from an expert chocolate maker, where participants can taste the chocolate and ask questions.
- The cream tea comprises a scone with cream and jam served with tea or coffee.
- Guests will take home a 100g box of chocolates.
Choose from 3 Options
- £12 for Chocolate making demonstration with cream tea and box of chocolates for one (30% off)
- £24 for Chocolate making demonstration with cream tea and box of chocolates for two (30% off)
- £40 for Chocolate making demonstration with cream tea and box of chocolates for four (42% off)
The Chocolate Lady, also known as Julie Haylock-Sherry, has been making chocolates for nearly 30 years, and has made special appearances on BBC radio stations and satellite shopping channels. Julie whips up chocs to sell in her online store, and hosts chocolate making demonstrations and workshops for lovers of the sweet stuff. Guests will find her base on a farm in Steeple Bumpstead, a rural village on the Essex-Suffolk border.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required via reservation.groupon.co.uk. For further booking and availability information please see link provided. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or over. Equipment provided. New customers only. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 8 June 2015.