Up to four diners can feast on a three-course meal featuring tiger prawns and spider crab with coffee and a glass of Prosecco to accompany
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Modern British
- What’s included: three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco and filter coffee or tea each
- Available from Tuesday to Saturday
£5 surcharge per voucher for Fri and Sat bookings.
A discretionary surcharge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill.
- Starters include:
- English white onion soup with sage, cheddar and Worcestershire sauce (v) (d-w)
- Beetroot and avocado tartare, mango yolk and Melba toast (w) (vegan)
- Chorizo and sweetcorn croquettes, tarragon aioli (d-w-s)
- The Clock N8 deep-fried salt and pepper squid, ginger and chilli mayo (d-c-f-w-s)
- Fiery Madagascan tiger prawns, Thai green curry, shaved coconut and coriander (c-d-s-w)
Trevisan radicchio and endive salad, goats’ cheese and pecan, honey poached Conference pears (d-n) (v)
- Mains include:
- Glazed tamarind Aubergine, smoked bell peppers, fig and shallots achar, herb yogurt, lemon, celeriac slow (s-w) (vegan)
- Cornish spider crab and cherry tomato homemade linguine, chilli and samphire (d-c-f-n-w-s)
- Whole Atlantic mackerel, stuffed with N’duja, cauliflower purée, pickled beetroot and fennel seeds (d-f-s-w)
- Homemade Tagliatelle served with ox tail ragoût and aged parmesan (d-s-w)
The Clock N8 double cheeseburger, gherkins, Cos lettuce, tomato relish, brioche bun, French fries (d-s-w)
- Desserts include:
- Sticky toffee pudding, served with caramel sauce and Madagascan vanilla ice cream (d-n-w-s)
- Mirabelle de Nancy plum crumble, with cinnamon custard (d-w)
- Banoffe sundae, caramel and biscuit crumble (d-w-s)
- Selection of homemade ice cream and sorbets (d-w)
See the full menu.
Need To Know
About The Clock N8
Located on The Broadway in Crouch End, The Clock N8 boasts sophisticated design and retro-inspired interiors in which to enjoy a hearty meal or a refreshing cocktail. The kitchen serves up British classics for lunch, brunch, afternoon tea and dinner, with highlights including Peterhead hake fillet and 35-day-aged Irish sirloin. Available for corporate and private event hire, the venue aims to accommodate all patrons' requests.