Two or four patrons can enjoy this afternoon tea and complement the experience with a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail of choice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail for two or four
- Valid from Sunday to Thursday, midday - 5 p.m.
- Valid on Monday and Tuesday, midday - 5 p.m. in December
- Afternoon tea may include: a selection of sandwiches | scones | desserts | tea or coffee
- Choice of cocktail may include: Pina Colada | Long Island Iced Tea | French Martini | Margarita
- Diners can also opt to include a glass of Prosecco
- View the afternoon tea menu
- View the entire drink menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required 24 hours in advance, please call 01204527274; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a choice of a glass of Prosecco or cocktail up to the value of £12 to share for two people. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Excludes Flaming Zombie and Gin Zombie cocktails. Valid Sun-Thu midday - 5pm. Valid Mon and Tue midday and 5pm in December. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Courthouse Restaurant and Bar
The Courthouse Restaurant and Bar locates itself on Mawdsley Street in Bolton. For those who like to party, they have a wide variety of cocktails to choose from, including the likes of Achilies Heel, Smooth Criminal or Alcotraz. For those wanting to fill their empty stomachs, the restaurant is ready to cater delicacies on small plates, such as buffalo chicken wings, beef rib croquettes or Hoisin duck spring rolls.