English or Thai - Enjoy a truly deluxe “Surf and Turf” with premium Champagne in decadent surroundings.
- £27 for English Menu: Wagyu, Lobster and a glass of Champagne for one person at Stadhampton or Beaconsfield (60% off)
- £27 for Thai Menu: Wagyu, Lobster and a glass of Champagne for one person at Stadhampton, Fitzrovia or Beaconsfield (60% off)
This lavish lunch or dinner offers you a choice of English or Thai cuisine and the option of five restaurants at three Crazy Bear venues. Savour a 100g Australian Wagyu beef sirloin and half a Native or Canadian lobster complemented with a glass of Pére et Fils Champagne (worth £22.95). Alternatively you can choose a 200g Wagyu beef or whole lobster instead of surf and turf. Any a la carte vegetarian main course dish can be used as a substitute for vegetarians. Wagyu herds are born and raised on pristine outback stations in Queensland’s Avon Downs for 9-12 months before being moved to the heart of the Darling Downs where they are finished on wheat, barley and corn for an average of 350 days, then graded according to the quality of the marbling in the meat. Lobsters are caught in sustainably managed British or Canadian waters subject to season.
Available at Stadhampton, Fitzrovia and Beaconsfield
- Wagyu with truffled pak choi, crispy shallots and teriyaki sauce
- Half lobster, either wok-fried with garlic, black pepper and spring onions, or steamed with shiitake mushrooms, spring onions, ginger and plum; both are served with green papaya salad garnish
- Glass of Pére et Fils Champagne
Available at Stadhampton and Beaconsfield
- Wagyu served with grilled balsamic glazed cherry tomatoes on the vine, Portobello mushroom, watercress and béarnaise sauce
- Half lobster served Americaine or Thermidor with a garnish of fresh herb salad and chardonnay vinaigrette
- Glass of Pére et Fils Champagne
The Crazy Bear
A collection of outstanding hotels and restaurants, awarded Coolest Hotel Chain by Prestige Events Magazine 2015.
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton in Oxfordshire is a unique boutique hotel with flamboyant character. Set in 80 acres and surrounded by rural Oxfordshire countryside, just minutes from Oxford and less than 40 miles from London. The ‘original’ Crazy Bear comprises eclectic accommodation, award-winning English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, abundant gardens and terraces, and is home to The Crazy Bear farm and farm shop. The Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels.
The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia in London is a sophisticated restaurant and bar situated between Tottenham Court Road and Charlotte Street with a list of accolades including The London Lifestyle Awards Best Restaurant, The Evening Standard’s Best Bar of the year, Theme Magazine’s Best Designed and Best Operated Bar, and The Times’ runner up for Best Bar in Southern England.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire is a decadent oasis of elaborate luxury, situated in the centre of the beautiful quintessentially-English Old Town Beaconsfield, just minutes from the M40 J2 and just 20 minutes by train from London Marylebone. The oldest documented building in Beaconsfield comprises sumptuous accommodation, lavish English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, and a terrace with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Conde Nast Hot List for one of the the best new hotels in the world.
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal.