English or Thai - Enjoy a delicious selection of fresh seafood with premium Champagne in decadent surroundings.
- £24.95 for English Menu: Mixed Seafood Platter and a glass of Champagne for one person at Stadhampton or Beaconsfield (57% off)
- £24.95 for Thai Menu: Mixed Seafood Platter and a glass of Champagne for one person at Stadhampton, Fitzrovia or Beaconsfield (57% off)
This is a truly special dining experience offering you a choice of English or Thai flavours and the option of five restaurants at three Crazy Bear venues. Savour The Crazy Bear’s platter of mixed fish and crustacea, complemented with a glass of Pere et Fils Champagne (worth £22.95). All seafood is caught in sustainably managed waters. Any a la carte vegetarian main course dish can be used as a substitute for vegetarians.
Available at Stadhampton and Beaconsfield
- Glass of Pere et Fils Champagne
- Half lobster Americaine or Thermidor. Grilled black cod. Tempura soft shell crab with coriander and garlic mayonnaise. Pan seared Scottish king scallop. Sauteed garlic king prawns. Bearnaise sauce and herb salad with chardonnay vinaigrette.
Available at Stadhampton, Beaconsfield and Fitzrovia
- Glass of Pere et Fils Champagne
- Half lobster either wok-fried with garlic, black pepper and spring onions; or steamed with shiitake mushrooms, spring onions, ginger and plum. Grilled black cod marinated in miso and sake. Tempura soft shell crab with coriander and garlic mayonnaise. Seared Scottish king scallop with glass noodle, fried garlic and premium soy. Garlic and black pepper king prawns. Pomegranate and roasted cashew salad.
The Crazy Bear
A collection of outstanding hotels and restaurants, awarded Coolest Hotel Chain by Prestige Events Magazine 2015.
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton in Oxfordshire is a unique boutique hotel with flamboyant character. Set in 80 acres and surrounded by rural Oxfordshire countryside, just minutes from Oxford and less than 40 miles from London. The ‘original’ Crazy Bear comprises eclectic accommodation, award-winning English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, abundant gardens and terraces, and is home to The Crazy Bear farm and farm shop. The Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels.
The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia in London is a sophisticated restaurant and bar situated between Tottenham Court Road and Charlotte Street with a list of accolades including The London Lifestyle Awards Best Restaurant, The Evening Standard’s Best Bar of the year, Theme Magazine’s Best Designed and Best Operated Bar, and The Times’ runner up for Best Bar in Southern England.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire is a decadent oasis of elaborate luxury, situated in the centre of the beautiful quintessentially-English Old Town Beaconsfield, just minutes from the M40 J2 and just 20 minutes by train from London Marylebone. The oldest documented building in Beaconsfield comprises sumptuous accommodation, lavish English and Thai restaurants, two bars, four private function rooms, and a terrace with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Conde Nast Hot List for one of the the best new hotels in the world.
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield
73 Wycombe End, Old Town
Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1LXGet Directions
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton
Stadhampton, Oxfordshire OX44 7URGet Directions
26-28 Whitfield Street
London, Greater London W1T 2RGGet Directions