Patrons can celebrate the festive spirit with a two-course meal; main courses available include roasted goose breast and braised beef
What You'll Get
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: two-course festive lunch or dinner for two or four
- Includes a choice of starter and main or main and dessert
- Starters available include: roasted pumpkin velouté, spicy pumpkin seeds and crispy sage | pressed chicken thigh and ham hock with piccalilli and sourdough crisps | hot smoked salmon mousse with pickled cucmber, rocket and focaccia crisps | baby heritage beetroot, apple and maple with beetroot cracker
Main courses available include: roasted goose breast, served pink, goose leg and date sausage roll, celeriac puree, red cabbage, Sloe gin and redcurrant jus | roasted Norfolk bronze turkey breast with crispy leg parcel, duck fat roast potatoes, sausage and bacon roll | 14-hour braised feather blade of beef, potato dauphinoise, burnt onion, caramelised carrots, kale and red wine glaze | sous vide cod loin and shellfish risotto | butternut, mushroom and brie tart with dressed winter salad
- All mains come with maple-glazed carrots and parsnips, Brussel sprouts with chestnuts and bacon, Tenderstem broccoli and cauliflower cheese
- Desserts available include: orange and cranberry bread with butter pudding, orange and vanilla custard and vanilla ice cream | baked chocolate fondant with caramelised white chocolate mousse, toffee apple and streusel crumb | Christmas pudding brûlée with brown butter shortbread | dark rum cheesecake with rum and raisin ice cream
The Fine Print
Valid 1-23 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. 1 Groupon voucher per table; maximum table size is 4 people. Multiple visits from the same customers not allowed. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Maximum of 4 people per Groupon Booking. Only 1 visit per customer. Multiple visits from the same customers not allowed. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for set menu only. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Dapper Spaniel
The Dapper Spaniel is a gastropub and restaurant located in the village of Rolleston, just outside of Newark. Clients can choose from a selection of beers and wines, or try one of the many varieties of premium spirits. The menu features traditional British cuisine with a modern twist. For those wanting to stay a bit longer, the venue offers boutique bed and breakfast accommodation and bespoke weekend getaway packages. Dog owners will certainly be delighted to hear that the pub area is dog-friendly and provides cosy beds for the canine visitors.