Indulge in a mud treatment and access to a host of facilities, and enjoy afternoon tea at Yorkshire’s Large Hotel of the Year 2016
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £129 for a spa day with mud rasul treatment, refreshments and afternoon tea for two (41% off)
- £199 for a spa day with mud rasul treatment, refreshments and afternoon tea for four (54% off)
The package includes:
- Coffee, tea and homemade biscuits on arrival, served in the Relaxation Lounge overlooking the gardens
- 45-minute rasul treatment
- Robes, towels, slippers, toiletries, water, herbal tea, newspapers and magazines provided throughout the stay
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Afternoon Tea is served in the Burlington within the Devonshire Arms Hotel at either 1.30pm or 3.30pm
- 20% off extra treatments if pre-booked at the time of reservation
- Spa and leisure facilities include: whirlpool spa, indoor swimming pool, 5 treatment rooms, fully equipped gymnasium, steam room and sauna, relaxation lounge
Afternoon tea may include:
- Choice of tea, coffee or infusions
- Selection of homemade sandwiches
- Millionaire shortbread
- Elderflower mousse and strawberry
Fruit and Plain Scone, Clotted Cream and Preserve
- See the full menu here
The Fine Print
Valid 30 May-31 March 2018, Mon-Fri. Excluded dates: 24 Dec 2016, 17 – 1 Jan 2018, 8-12 Jan 2018.Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, please call 01756 718142. Provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for spa and leisure facilities access 10am-4pm and for afternoon tea 1.30pm or 3.30pm. Rasul valid for 2 people booked on the day using the treatment simultaneously. Customers apply their own mud in the mud rasul. Valid for men and women. Must be 18 or older. Valid 7 days a week; limited availability on weekends. Please advise of health conditions, allergies or injuries upon booking. unsuitable during pregnancy and unable to accommodate wheelchairs. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Jan 2017.
About The Devonshire Spa
Tucked away in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, The Devonshire Spa offers a holiday experience in breathtaking rural surroundings. Situated on the Bolton Abbey Estate alongside the Devonshire Arms Hotel, recognised for its attention to detail and a four red star rating, The Devonshire Spa provides an opportunity to unwind in a place of tranquility. Available beauty and holistic treatments range from sauna, steam room and whirlpool spa therapies to offerings involving ESPA and Jessica brands. Visitors can also take advantage of facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, relaxation lounge or an outdoor terrace, which is a secluded area washed by the sun rays in the summer months. Those looking for open air activities can benefit from tennis courts or explore 30,000 acres of land with jogging and walking trails.