Each YogaPilates class focuses on developing strength,balance,core,muscle stability,body posture, flexibility and good breathing technique
What You'll Get
Valid for YogaPilates classes
Yoga mats will be provided
- Mondays 6.30pm to 7.30pm and 7.30pm to 8.30pm - Chiswick - YogaPilates
- Tuesdays 5pm to 6pm - Ealing - YogaPilates
- Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm - Gunnersbury - YogaPilates
- Wednesdays 7.30pm to 8.30pm - Ealing - YogaPilates
- Thursdays 7.30pm to 8.30pm - Battersea - Dynamic QIYOGA
Saturdays 12pm to 1pm and 1pm to 2pm - Ealing - YogaPilates
- About the instructor: professional psychologist trained in QiYoga, Pilates and BarreConcept
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. For 5-class pass, all classes must be used within 6 weeks of the first class. For 10-class pass, all classes must be used within 12 weeks of the first class. Please inform the instructor of any medical issues before the first session. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Fitness Evolution
Boasting a number of locations, The Fitness Evolution offers a mixture of yoga and Pilates, as well as dynamic QiYoga blending elements of yoga and qigong. The teacher is a professional psychologist trained in QiYoga, Pilates and BarreConcept.