Hop on board a restored classic 1960s double-decker Routemaster bus, for an open-top ride through the best-known attractions in London
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £9.75 for a London classic bus tour for a child (35% off)
- £15 for a London classic bus tour for an adult (35% off)
- £38.25 for a London classic bus tour for a family of four (35% off)
In 75 minutes, an open top, refurbished, 1960s Routemaster bus will take guests on a sightseeing tour of the top attractions in London. Visit London’s iconic buildings including Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace (weekend only or as traffic permits), the London Eye, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and The Shard. Experienced tour guides make sure to keep the participants entertained as they experience an authentic London they might have never known. A family ticket is valid for two adults and two children.
Public transport links:
- Train: Charing Cross station, Embankment tube station
- Bus: 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29, 53, 87, 88, 91, 159, 176, 453 – Trafalgar Square area
- The bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub, right at the centre of London, on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square, where the tour begins and ends
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking was made. Children are between 5-15 years of age. Over 16s are considered adults. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please note that tour times are subject to change. The bus stop is right at the centre of London, on Northumberland Avenue, just off Trafalgar Square. This is where the tour begins and ends. The bus stop is outside the Grand Hotel, opposite the Sherlock Holmes pub. Valid for option purchased only.