Trainees can enjoy a welcome drink and learn how to prepare some of the most popular cocktails; includes a 50% discount on meals at the bar
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £16 for a cocktail masterclass for one
- £32 for a cocktail masterclass for two
- £54 for a cocktail masterclass for four
- Welcome drink
- Tasting of up to six different cocktails
- Discount on food at the bar
- 1 November: Spooktails
- 7 November: James Bond – drinking with our favourite spy
- 8 November: Old fashioned re-fashioned
- 14 November: Modern classics – drinks from the last two decades
- 15 November: Cocktail origins
- 22 November: American Spirit
- 29 November: Drinking with Churchill
- 5 December: Repeal Day – the end of prohibition?
- 12 December: Egg nogg and other festive drinks
- 19 December: What’s more Christmassy than tequila
- 27 December: Jerry Thomas – the first mixologist
Upcoming Events every Thursday
Different theme each week. Please check GOAT website for weekly themes call the merchant for more information.
Due to the popularity of the cocktail classes, GOAT is now opening availability for Wednesday cocktail classes starting 25th April. Please check availability on the Groupon Booking Tool.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as a gift. 24 Hour advance Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Excludes bank holidays. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Oct 2017. .
Aiming to create an asylum reigned by cocktails and relaxation, GOAT invites guests to sit down to a meal at an Italian-style restaurant on the ground floor, enjoy a drink at the upstairs bar or attend a cocktail making class. The menu features everything from wood-fire pizzas to grilled meats, and those who seek a more intimate atmosphere can book a table at the Chelsea Prayer Room, which remains protected by an ever-changing code. Sundays, on the other hand, are all about families, with entertainment provided for the little ones while the parents enjoy their lunch.