All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £16 for a cocktail masterclass for one
- £32 for a cocktail masterclass for two
- £54 for a cocktail masterclass for four
- Welcome drink
- Tasting of up to six different cocktails
- Discount on food at the bar
- 4th April Shaken or stirred – a martini anthology
- 11th April Sinking drinks on the titanic
- 17th April Vodka wars
- 18th April Gin Lane
- 25th April Cocktail Origins
- 1st May Cocktail Cruise of South America
- 2nd May Drinking at the Savoy
- 8th May Cocktail - a Tom Cruise kind of evening
- 9th May The Golden Age of Cocktails
- 16th May Gin: A pre-Brexit exploration of European drinking habits
- 22nd May Chelsea Flower Show
- 23rd May Chelsea Flower Show
- 30th May Tequila vs Mezcal - all good south of the wall
Upcoming Events every Thursday
Different theme each week. Please check GOAT website for weekly themes call the merchant for more information.
Due to the popularity of the cocktail classes, GOAT is now opening availability for Wednesday cocktail classes starting 25th April. Please check availability on the Groupon Booking Tool.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as a gift. 24 Hour advance Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Excludes bank holidays. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Oct 2017. .
About The Goat
Aiming to create an asylum reigned by cocktails and relaxation, The Goat invites guests to sit down to a meal at an Italian-style restaurant on the ground floor, enjoy a drink at the upstairs bar or attend a cocktail making class. The menu features everything from wood-fired pizzas to grilled meats, and those who seek a more intimate atmosphere can book a table at the Chelsea Prayer Room, which remains protected by an ever-changing code. Sundays, on the other hand, are all about families, with entertainment provided for the little ones while the parents enjoy their lunch.