Trainees can enjoy a welcome drink and learn how to prepare some of the most popular cocktails; includes a 50% discount on meals at the bar
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £16 for a cocktail masterclass for one (68% off)
- £32 for a cocktail masterclass for two (68% off)
- £54 for a cocktail masterclass for four (73% off)
- Welcome drink
- Tasting of up to six different cocktails
- Discount on food at the bar
- 3 July – Drinking at the Waldorf – the favourite drinks from there post-prohibition guide, drink like its the 20’s
- 4 July – American Spirit – a little bit of everything produced north of Guatemala
- 10 July – Classic Cocktails – favourite classics
- 11 July – Prohibition vs Fun
- 18 July – Drinking with Hemingway (and El Dorado rum)
- 24 July – South American Cruise – everything worth drinking from Bermuda all the way round to San Francisco
- 25 July – Gin with a little help from Brighton Gin
- 31 July – The Last Barman Poet – a class celebrating the 4th worst Tom Cruise film of all time
- 1 August – Cocktail 365 – favourite drinks from the 365 day stretch in 2018
- 7 August – Gin vs Dorothy Parker
- 8 August – Titanic Cocktails – what everyone was drinking pre-iceberg
- 14 August – Shaken or stirred – a Martini Anthology
- 15 August – National rum day
- 21 August – Jerry Thomas – the worlds first mixologist
- 28 August – Drinking in America before Prohibition (pre-1919)
- 29 August - Rum
Upcoming Events every Thursday
Different theme each week. Please check GOAT website for weekly themes call the merchant for more information.
Due to the popularity of the cocktail classes, GOAT is now opening availability for Wednesday cocktail classes starting 25th April. Please check availability on the Groupon Booking Tool.
The Fine Print
Aiming to create an asylum reigned by cocktails and relaxation, GOAT invites guests to sit down to a meal at an Italian-style restaurant on the ground floor, enjoy a drink at the upstairs bar or attend a cocktail making class. The menu features everything from wood-fired pizzas to grilled meats, and those who seek a more intimate atmosphere can book a table at the Chelsea Prayer Room, which remains protected by an ever-changing code. Sundays, on the other hand, are all about families, with entertainment provided for the little ones while the parents enjoy their lunch.