Trainees can enjoy a welcome drink and learn how to prepare some of the most popular cocktails; includes a 50% discount on meals at the bar
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: welcome drink | five to six different cocktails to taste
- View the class schedule
- Customers can also enjoy a 50% discount on their food bill at the bar after the class
- 5 September - Tiki Tantrums
- 11 September - Cocktail Cruise of South America
- 12 September - Cocktail Origins
- 18 September - All things Scotch with Copperdog Whisky
- 19 September - Drinking with Hemingway
- 25 September - F Scott Fitzgerald vs The Great Gatsby
- 26 September - Drinking with Churchill, from Whisky Musings to the Ultimate Martini
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Customers receive a welcome drink followed by a tasting of different cocktails. Drinks are subject to change depending on supply. 30 places per session. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
Aiming to create an asylum reigned by cocktails and relaxation, GOAT invites guests to sit down to a meal at an Italian-style restaurant on the ground floor, enjoy a drink at the upstairs bar or attend a cocktail making class. The menu features everything from wood-fired pizzas to grilled meats, and those who seek a more intimate atmosphere can book a table at the Chelsea Prayer Room, which remains protected by an ever-changing code. Sundays, on the other hand, are all about families, with entertainment provided for the little ones while the parents enjoy their lunch.