· Redeemed 10 October 2017
· Redeemed 24 September 2017
· Redeemed 21 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from 4 Options
- £9.95 for a three-course Indian meal with a side for one
- £19.90 for a three-course Indian meal with a side for two
- £29.85 for a three-course Indian meal with a side for three
- £39.80 for a three-course Indian meal with a side for four
Starters include: chicken tikka | mixed kebabs | chicken pakora | onion bhajee | vegetable samosa
Mains include: chicken tikka masala | prawn jalfrezi | lamb korma | paneer tikka
Desserts include: a choice of ice cream | coffee
Full menu is available here.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl. Christmas Day). Limit 9 per person, may buy 9 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Booking required via phone 01162 666 099. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sun 5pm-11pm. Excludes Tuesday as closed.
About The Grand Durbar Restaurant
The Grand Durbar Restaurant was established in 1988 by Abdul Wahid and his eldest son Kibria, and remains a family-run business to this day. The eatery employs a team of seasoned chefs, most of whom boast over 12 years of experience. They cook up a wide range of genuine Indian dishes, with party menus and banquet buffets also on offer, and an estimated 750,000 meals served to date.