All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £9.95 for a mystery landmark hunt; one route (50% off)
£17.95 for a mystery landmark hunt; two routes (55% off)
- Equipment provided: compass, pen, clipboard, map, clue sheet (answers also provided), fold up local area guide, and a certificate of completion
- 20% off bill on food and beverage purchased at the final destination
- The route, available in two variants, is 3.15 miles long and is designed to require three hours to complete
- Both routes start from the Birmingham New Street Station and it is possible for participants to race against each other if they wish
- Available for Treasure Hunt routes. Race routes are only available in Edinburgh and London
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Each route is valid for 2 people. Mandatory booking required online at https://ggtreasurehunts.com/collections/groupon-routes. Please provide the security code. No cancellations. Customers must specify which route they want to pursue upon contacting the merchant. Some Birmingham hunts are currently being affected by construction in the center of the city. Please select an alternate hunt or skip questions in affected areas. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. Under 18s are only allowed into the pub on Sundays between 12pm-7pm. Prize only available between business opening hours 10am-11pm. Food and beverages must be purchased on the day in order to get 20% off final bill. All necessary equipment will be dispatched 24 hours after contact with merchant; allow 3-4 working days for delivery. Includes certificate of completion. Valid only for option purchased. Surcharge required for postage: £1.99 postage for one route and £2.99 for a race pack. Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Mar 2017.
About The Great Game
The British Museum treasure hunt quiz is the perfect compliment to a museum visit. Successfully answer the questions as it leads the participant around the museum pointing out all the key highlights along the way. Use the answers to fill a decoding cipher and once completed, participants can crack the final coded message which will lead to a great nearby pub. The prize is a 20% discount and an activity pack with further puzzles and short histories of the area and museum. Please allow up to two hours to complete the hunt and please remember to bring a pen and paper.