· Redeemed 31 January 2018
· Redeemed 31 December 2017
· Redeemed 7 December 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £25 for an afternoon tea with Spanish Cava for one (31% off)
- £44 for an afternoon tea for two (31% off)
£49 for an afternoon tea with Spanish Cava for two (32% off)
Afternoon tea includes: savoury and sweet treats and can be complemented by Spanish Cava
- Savoury treats include: sweet corn soup with ‘Txangurro’ | ham croquette | duck and shallot skewers | broken eggs on waffle | ‘Idiazabal’ sandwich with onion chutney | green pea ‘Cuajada’
- Sweet treats include: lemon sorbet with strawberry consome | chocolate with ‘Churros’ | orange toast with spinach | parsnip cob | quince balls | dropped rice pudding cone
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 24-hour cancellation policy. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Bookings need to be made minimum of 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. The menu is a sample menu and subject to change. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original added to the bill. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Oct 2016.
About COMO The Halkin
Located in Belgravia district, The Halkin by COMO is a high-end London boutique hotel that aims to offer guests a home away from home. It welcomes guests with a Georgian-style exterior of brick, Portland stone and arching windows, creating a sense of elegance and serenity which is enhanced by the hotel's light-filled interior, as well as a quiet back garden. The Halkin has 41 contemporary suites and rooms that feature Asian-inspired design, along with a range of facilities. Its Michelin Star Basque restaurant, Ametsa with Arzak Instruction, serves up a diverse array of dishes, prepared under the careful watch of chef Elena Arzak. The Halkin Bar offers guests a variety of dishes, including pasta, steaks, salads and sandwiches, as well as afternoon teas and cocktails. Taking pride in its personal approach and quality service, The Halkin Hotel provides personalised experiences to suit customers' various needs and requirements, from shopping trips to tickets to concerts or exhibitions.