Patrons can choose from a selection of plates to share including fried goat cheese with orange honey and roast cod with olive oil mash
About This Deal
- Type of food: meze platters
- What’s included: any three or six small plates to share for two or four
Small plates may include:
- Chorizo, red wine, truffle honey
- Arbroath smokie paté, oatcakes
- Lamb kofta, tabbouleh, tzatziki
- Roasted beetroot, cinnamon, feta, pumpkin seed dukkah
- Roast cod, olive oil mash, salsa verde
- Batwings, blue cheese dip
- Fried goat cheese, orange honey
- Spiced fries, aioli
Please inform the merchant about any allergies or dietary requirements.
This service will not be available during Government-mandated lockdowns.
About The Hanging Bat
Established in 2012, The Hanging Bat brings an array of local and world craft beers to the heart of Edinburgh. In addition. the family-friendly beer cafe boasts a diverse menu including a selection of soups and chowders, as well as sharing boards and curries. Alongside soft and hot beverages, the drink menu also features a broad variety of wines, liqueurs and spirits. To maintain the craft beer creation process' traditions, the venue has their own little brewing area where unique craft beer is created.