Guests can tuck into a selection of sweet and savoury treats complemented with a tea and opt to include a glass of bubbly each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £9.95 for traditional afternoon tea for one (34% off)
- £15.95 for traditional afternoon tea for two (47% off)
- £11.95 for Prosecco afternoon tea for one (40% off)
- £18.95 for Prosecco afternoon tea for two (53% off)
Afternoon tea includes: pot of Kent and Sussex tea | selection of finger sandwiches | warm scones with clotted cream and jam | selection of traditional British cakes
- Prosecco afternoon tea includes a glass of Bottega Prosecco each
The Fine Print
About The Hope Anchor Hotel
Located in a picturesque town of Rye, the Hope Anchor is a three-star AA rated hotel. The mid 18th century former inn was built for local sailors and shipbuilders. Today, the venue offers individually styled accommodation, with optional four-poster beds and a separate 200-year-old cottage. It also provides Wi-Fi and a free parking. The on-site restaurant has received a RAC food dining award. Customers can also relax beside the log fire in the traditional snug bar.