Up to four guests can enjoy an afternoon tea with fruit scones and optional Prosecco, as well as leisure access at this four-star hotel
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £30 for afternoon tea with leisure access for two (40% off)
- £40 for sparkling afternoon tea with leisure access for two (35% off)
- £60 for afternoon tea with leisure access for four (40% off)
£80 for sparkling afternoon tea with leisure access for four (35% off)
- Afternoon tea includes: Soup | Imperial sausage roll | Goats cheese tart | Golden sultana scone | Lancashire cheese scone | Selection of sandwiches | Banoffee tart | Callebaut chocolate brownie | Vanilla macaron |
- Sparkling afternoon tea includes a glass of Prosecco
- Leisure facilities include: gym | pool | spa pool | sauna |
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Booking subject to availability. For bookings for more than 4 people customers must contact the hotel directly. 8 people is a max. party size. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. No soft drink alternatives for people under 18s. The ladies' sauna is currently out of service due to some repairs. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Mar 2018.
About The Imperial Hotel Blackpool
The four-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool dominates the North Promenade and was one of the first hotels the Victorians built in the new seaside resort of Blackpool. Customers can venture out to discover unspoilt beaches on the Fylde Coast and Cumbria’s picturesque lakes and mountains. The hotel boasts 180 bedrooms, nine of which are suites with sea views. Other facilities include an indoor pool, the No.10 bar, complimentary Wi-Fi and a health club. The Blackpool North train station is just half a mile away.