A pair can have a luxurious afternoon tucking into a range of cakes and sandwiches included in this afternoon tea; opt in for Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £23.95 for afternoon tea for two (35% off)
- £29.95 for afternoon tea with a glass Prosecco for two (36% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Sandwiches: ham hock terrine | Scottish smoked salmon with lemon butter | Winterdale shaw cheddar and tomato chutney | cream cheese and cucumber
- Buttermilk scone with clotted cream and a choice of strawberry, raspberry or cherry preserve
- Sweet treats: chocolate and ale cake | lemon fondant fancies | carrot and pecan cake
- Choice of a range of loose-leaf teas including rare blends and herbal infusions or filter coffee
As the weather grows warmer, a beach afternoon tea deal will sound more and more enticing. Why not drop everything and head to The Kentish Kitchen? Well, perhaps not everything - do not drop teacups. The Kitchen appreciates tea too much to waste it, even in a rush.
The afternoon tea here is served in the dedicated tearoom, in accordance with the sacred British traditions. All the classic rites are observed to the guests’ satisfaction, including a selection of savoury snacks, sweet and milky scones, and a choice of sweet treats - including the rather decadent chocolate and ale cake. The star of the afternoon is, of course, the tea itself; wouldn’t be a Kentish Kitchen deal otherwise. Ask the staff for advice on which blend to choose, as there are many unique ones available. Heretics may scorn tea over coffee, but should be prepared for a mean side-eye from the rest of the room. Coffee’s good, though.
The Fine Print
About The Kentish Kitchen
Located directly parallel to Tankerton Beach, a short walk away from the waterfront, The Kentish Kitchen offers a pleasant getaway from the seaside winds into a world of tea and comfort. In its tea room, the choice ranges from a casual tea and cake to an opulent savoury afternoon tea including quiches, sausage rolls, and savoury scones. Meanwhile, the restaurant serves an all-day brunch, the classic Sunday roast, and a variety of drinks. Largier parties are invited to book a private dining event or take the opportunity to try out The Kitchen's catering service.