Taking place on Carnaby Street, this Greek feast will feature a choice of starter and a main course served with a glass of house wine each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £12 for a two-course Greek lunch with wine for one (up to 66% off)
- £21.95 for a two-course Greek lunch with wine for two (up to 69% off)
- £15 for a three-course Greek lunch with wine for one (up to 65% off)
£27.50 for a three-course Greek lunch with wine for two (up to 68% off)
- The meal will be accompanied by a glass of red or white house wine with Greek origins
- The two-course option includes a starter and a main course
- The three-course option includes a starter, main course and a dessert, which will be homemade and may change daily
Choice of starters may include: Greek meze | Greek summer octopus | cheese board and London bloomer bread
Choice of mains may include: moussaka | Greek-style hot dog | Greek-style burger
The full menu can be viewed by clicking here
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Selection of choices may change due to seasonal menu changes. Service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. Eat-in only. Valid per person for starters up to the value of £15.50, mains up to £14, a glass of house wine up to £5.50 and desserts up to £7.50. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Sep 2017.
About The Life Goddess
The Life Goddess strives to showcase the culture of authentic Greek dining to the people of London. Taking their cues from a country where preparing a meal for someone is the ultimate token of respect, gratitude and friendship, the team use fruit and vegetables from Greece alongside locally sourced meat, fish and poultry to craft traditional dishes. They also have an online shop where guests can purchase a variety of Greek products.