Patrons can uphold the British tradition as they enjoy a spread of afternoon snacks and wash it down with tea and a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £27 for bottomless afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (48% off)
- £52 for bottomless afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for four (50% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches: Burford brown egg mayonnaise with pea shoots in a mini sundried tomato bridge roll | ham and homemade beetroot chutney on fresh wholemeal bread | smoked salmon with cream cheese and dill on spinach bread
- Warm homemade fruit scone with jam and clotted cream
- Cakes: raspberry and blackcurrant delice | coffee chocolate ganache | homemade chocolate eclair | Lemon drizzle cake | fruit tartlet
- Includes bottomless tea and a glass of Prosecco each
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2019. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. New customers only. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s will be offered a non-alcoholic alternative. Max. 6 people per group. Max. seating time: 90 minutes. No food items can be taken away. Excludes Dec 2018. Valid for option purchased only. Eat-in only. Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Nov 2018.
About The Lismoyne Hotel
The team at The Lismoyne Hotel provide a comprehensive range of hospitality services encompassing accommodation, dining and event organisation. The on-site restaurant cooks up a spread of British cuisine with a modern twist, and those with a particular fondness for native traditions can opt for a Sunday roast or lavish afternoon tea. The three-acre gardens at Lismoyne can play host to grand wedding receptions, and the hotel is proud to welcome same-sex couples too.