What You'll Get
£1 for a discount code for entry to The London Eye and The London Eye River Cruise (up to 35% off final purchase)
- With this voucher, customers can purchase up to four fast track tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye, which includes entry to the Thames River Cruise, for the discounted price of £26.95 per person
- Includes a 10% discount to use at the London Eye gift shop
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 31 July 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. The purchased code, allows you to buy up to four fast track tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye and standard tickets to the River Cruise, as well as 10% at the gift shop for £26.95 per ticket.
1. Booking required via https://www.londoneye.com.
2. Enter your unique Groupon code when prompted and book in your preferred time slot for up to four people on the River Cruise first. Once you have chosen your time slot you will be instructed to pay the discounted price of £26.95 per person.
3. You will receive an email that will contain the instructions and information needed to book in your preferred time slot on the London Eye.
4. Once payment is complete, you will receive an e-ticket via email, and can opt to print tickets at home. Customers must show their tickets on the day of their visit before getting on the London Eye and River Cruise.
Restrictions: For 10% discount at the London Eye gift shop, present Groupon at till. The code can be used once and cannot be used with any other promotion or discount, nor with any existing reservation, via an App or by phone. No booking fees. The codes have no cash value. Children under 3 have free entry at The Coca-Cola London Eye. Visitors aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at the Coca-Cola London Eye. Please check attraction websites for updated opening times and terms and conditions before visit. The Attractions reserve the right in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over-capacity. For full Attraction restrictions, visit https://www.londoneye.com/.
About The London Eye
Located in the heart of the capital, opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, it gracefully rotates over the River Thames, lifting visitors high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day whilst keeping them close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath them. Each rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes and is designed to give guests an ever-changing perspective of London. A feat of design and engineering, it has become a global icon and a modern symbol of the capital. The award-winning experience is one of the UK’s most appealing attractions.