Two guests can tuck into finger sandwiches, scones, and cakes, with the option to include a glass of Champagne
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: traditional, sparkling or bottomless afternoon tea for two
- Afternoon tea sandwich selection: cucumber and mint yogurt | salmon and cream cheese | ham and mustard | Coronation chicken | hummus and rocket
- Plain and raisin buttermilk scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Selection of British cakes and afternoon tea pastries
- Choice of speciality teas and herbal infusion
- Sparkling afternoon tea includes a glass of Champagne per person
- Day validity: Monday - Sunday
£3.50 supplement per person for Fri, Sat and Sun bookings.
A 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill.
About The Montcalm London Marble Arch
The five-star Montcalm London Marble Arch resides at the top of Park Lane, close to London attractions such as Oxford Street, Regent Street and Marylebone. Opulent décor graces the interior, and guests can expect a comfortable stay in one of over 150 bedrooms. Two restaurants will see to the needs of even the fussiest of eaters, and the establishment also features a Champagne bar, just for an added splash of decadence. Other facilities include a sauna, gym, steam room, Jacuzzi, pool and spa, ensuring that there is something for everyone. One of the restaurants is Nirvana Kitchen where warm woods and pale leathers create a stylish, elegant interior. The use of authentic ingredients and the combination of the Far East cuisine with the tastes deriving from India, results in simple but sophisticated dishes. The food is slow-cooked in an inka charcoal oven, giving the food a unique, smokey flavour.