Learn more about British beer thanks to a guided tour of this heritage brewery, followed by a tasting session; opt to add a two-course lunch
About This Deal
- Two (2) or four (4) tickets to a two-hour interactive guided tour of the National Brewery Centre with three beer samples per adult
- Guests can opt to add a two-course lunch
- Valid 7 days a week
- See opening hours and guided tour times
- The beer samples are equivalent to one pint and served on a tasting tray
- Complimentary car parking is included
- Lunch includes a main course and dessert
- Menu will be provided on arrival
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
About The National Brewery Centre
Containing a microbrewery, museum, bar and restaurant, The National Brewery Centre provides a plethora of beer-themed entertainment in the heart of Burton-upon-Trent. In addition to horse-driven dray rides following what once was the path of the beer run, the centre also holds regular jazz and comedy events, and features a steam train collection. The Brewery Tap Bar and Restaurant offers a daily menu with a selection of hand-carved local reared meats, sandwiches and salads accompanied by a host of traditional ales, including the likes of White Shield and Red Shield brewed on site, as well as other quality beers and wines. Visitors may also purchase some strange and unusual beers to take home at Beer Boutique.