All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 26 April 2018
· 18 April 2018
· 11 April 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £24.95 for a two-course steak meal with wine for two, Mon-Fri (up to 50% off)
- £46.95 for a two-course steak meal with wine for four, Mon-Fri (up to 53% off)
- £26.95 for a two-course steak meal with wine for two, Sat (up to 46% off)
£48.95 for a two-course steak meal with wine for four, Sat (up to 51% off)
- Available steaks may include: 10oz prime rump steak | 8oz rib-eye steak | 12oz gammon steak | surf and turf
- Available desserts may include: homemade cheesecake | triple-layered Alabama fudge cake | homemade apple pie
- Steaks served with hand cut chips, half grilled beef tomato, sautéed mushrooms and dressed salad garnish
- Add a pepper, Diane or blue cheese for £1.50
- See the full menus on this page
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for choice of steak (cuts may vary depending on stock), any dessert up to £4.95, and small glass of house wine each. £1 surcharge for cheeseboard. £8 surcharge for bottle of wine. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 19 Dec 2017.
About The Old Mill Alsager
Situated in the heart of Cheshire countryside, a short drive from junction 16 of the M6, The Old Mill offers accommodation and dining opportunities alongside a distinct aura of its Georgian and Victorian origins. Dating back to 17th century, the well-preserved building retains many of its original features, including open stone fireplaces and oak beams in many of the rooms. With further bucolic touches, such as resident geese or discreet sounds of the local wildlife, the venue welcomes travellers, casual diners and those who wish to celebrate a special occasion, such as a wedding, in an unusual countryside setting. All the while, the Old Mill remains a classic British pub, where anyone can enjoy a decent pint of bitter at the bar, savour a deli board or sink their teeth into a steak meal.