Budding photographers can build their skills by participating in up to four beginners’ or intermediates’ photography courses
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of up to four 3.5-hour beginners’ or intermediates’ photography courses in one of eight locations
- Choice of beginners’ courses may include: camera settings | aperture and depth of field | shutter speed and movement | light and focus
- Choice of intermediates’ courses may include: architecture | black and white | composition | low light photography | portrait | review the essentials | street photography
- Choice of location may include: Liverpool | Bristol | Birmingham | Manchester | Glasgow | Leeds | Edinburgh | London
- Participants must bring their own camera
- Must be 18 or older
Completion of these courses do not result in a degree of photography or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Apr 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Booking required online.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or over. Participants must bring their own camera. These are group courses. If a course does not get enough participants booked for a date, it will be postponed. Participants will be contacted, at the latest, one week ahead of time by email to agree on a new date to make a booking. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Photo Academy
The Photo Academy is an international photography training company that operates in a wide array of cities across several countries. Aspiring photographers can choose individual courses, from camera basics to smartphone mastery, suited to their level of competency. Alternatively, learners can enrol in full-course packages for a more comprehensive learning experience. The academy also runs its own digital magazine, Loenka, and organises free photowalks in the cities where they're established.