Budding photographers can build their skills by participating in beginners’ or intermediates’ photography courses
About This Deal
- What’s included: choice of gift cards, discounts and packages for online or live courses in one of eight locations
- Choice of beginners’ courses may include: camera settings | aperture and depth of field | shutter speed and movement | light and focus
- Choice of intermediates’ courses may include: architecture | black and white | composition | low light photography | portrait | review the essentials | street photography
- Choice of location may include: Liverpool | Bristol | Birmingham | Manchester | Glasgow | Leeds | Edinburgh | London
- Participants must bring their own camera
- Must be 18 or older
Completion of these courses do not result in a degree of photography or qualify participants to practice professionally.
On-site service will not be available during Government-mandated lockdowns.
Find more information on merchant’s COVID policy here
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Booking required online.
- Go to http://photo.thephotoacademy.com/groupon-en.
- Choose your country and city.
- Select your course and add the date of your choice to your cart.
- Enter your voucher code in the box on the right – "Enter a gift card or promotional code".
- Log in/Create your account and follow the steps to finish your reservation.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to you. Then you will receive the details (location, name of your photographer) of your class, at the latest, one week before your course.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or over. Participants must bring their own camera. These are group courses. If a course does not get enough participants booked for a date, it will be postponed. Participants will be contacted, at the latest, one week ahead of time by email to agree on a new date to make a booking. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Photo Academy
The Photo Academy is an international photography training company that operates in a wide array of cities across several countries. Aspiring photographers can choose individual courses, from camera basics to smartphone mastery, suited to their level of competency. Alternatively, learners can enrol in full-course packages for a more comprehensive learning experience. The academy also runs its own digital magazine, Loenka, and organises free photowalks in the cities where they're established.