Clients can banish unwanted hair from a choice of areas or from the full body and enjoy a smooth skin for longer than with waxing or shaving
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £39 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on one small area (up to 68% off)
- £49 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on one small to medium area (up to 80% off)
- £59 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on one medium or two small areas (up to 80% off)
- £69 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on one medium to large area (up to 79% off)
- £89 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on one large area (up to 77% off)
- £584 for six e-light laser hair removal sessions on the full body (up to 73% off)
What is E-Light IPL Hair Removal?
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) releasing precisely controlled pulses of filtered light that are absorbed by Melanin, the pigment in Hair. This heats up the hair and destroys the cells responsible for hair growth to achieve long-term hair reduction.
E-light, combines IPL and Radio Frequency. The big advantage of combining IPL and Radiofrequency is it reaches deeper down and does not affect melanin in the skin, so all skin types can be treated, which IPL cannot alone. This can also target light grey and red hair. Also by using this latest technology together, it has the bonus of rejuvenating the skin at the same time leaving it softer than normal.
Why is E-light IPL different to regular IPL?
- The E-Light system is the only system that can rejuvenate the skin and get rid of even minimally-pigmented hair colours that other light solutions and lasers miss
- The E-Light system uses optical energy to heat the hair shaft, combined with radio frequency, which heats and coagulates the follicle itself bringing better results in permanent hair reduction
- Is safer as by combination of IPL and Radio Frequency significantly less melanin dependent light energy is required than in conventional IPLs, resulting in practically no side effects and in higher comfort of the patients during the treatment
- The E-Light technology is also wonderful for rejuvenating and tightening the skin of the face, neck, chest, and arms
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation.
What areas can be targeted?
Small: upper lip | chin
Small to medium: full face | underarms
Medium: bikini | stomach | arms
Medium to large: half legs | chest | half back
Large: full legs | full back | full arms and underarms
Full body includes: upper lip and chin | full face | underarms | full legs | arms | chest | stomach | full back
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, please call 0161 438 0851; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes bank holidays. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Consultation required, full refund if found unsuitable. Must leave 4-8 weeks between sessions. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery. Patch test for suitability required. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for very dark skin-type v and v1. Ineffective on very fair or white hair. Valid Mon-Fri: 9am-9pm; Sat, Sun: 9am-8pm.
About The Proactive Beauty Clinic (within The Proactive Physiotherapy Clinic)
With an array of services, The Proactive Beauty Clinic is able to target a huge range of injuries at its South Manchester base. Through the multi-platform technologies, they offer the latest non-surgical beauty treatments, from lipo-freeze and botox to permanent make-up and laser treatments. The clinic's fully qualified technicians and doctors ensure that patients feel relaxed and comfortable. It's led by Director Zarah Ashraf, a former county sprinter who has experience working with athletes and dancers alike.