Indulge in the exotic flavours of Indian cuisine with this two-course meal, featuring sides of rice and naan and accompanied by beer
What You'll Get
- Choice of a wide range of meat and vegetable dishes
- Starters include sheek kebab, onion bhaji, meat samosa and vegetable pakora
- Main-course options include tandoori dishes such as chicken or lamb shaslik, or Chef’s specialities such as ginger lamb or ayr fish bhuna
- Also classic dishes such as creamy butter chicken, and vegetable masala
- Served with rice such as egg-fried, and naan such as garlic
- Glass of beer served alongside
For nearly 30 years The Raj Restaurant has honed its extensive menu of Indian cuisine. Passed down through the generations, the family-run eatery features a simple interior with pastel shades. Centrally situated in Surbiton, it hosts private functions and charity events throughout the year, and opens its doors seven days a week from midday.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Booking required. 48-hours cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat 5.30pm-11pm; Sun midday-11pm. New customers only. £2 and £3.50 surcharge for king prawns starter and main, respectively. Excl. mixed specialities (3 Types Talhi), King Prawn dishes and set menu. Valid for eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Based on starter up to £3.95; main up to £8.95; rice up to £2.55; naan up to £2.50 each only. Verified using our merchant's online menu on 23 Oct 2014.