Visit this hotel located in a 16th-century building to enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Selection of teas - regular and fruit - or coffee
- Selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches
- Homemade scones and Welsh cakes
- Selection of homemade pastries
- Optional glass of Prosecco
- Tea is served Monday - Saturday midday - 5 p.m; Sunday 3pm-6pm
- More details can be found here.
The Fine Print
About The Old Rectory Hotel
Adjacent to the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal, the Rectory Country Hotel is located in a picturesque village of Llangattock, in the Brecon Beacons National Park. Being once the home of the celebrated poet Henry Vaughan, the hotel, situated in a 16th-century building, offers a view of the Black Mountains. Alongside accommodation, guests can make use of the onsite bar and restaurant.