Two or four patrons can enjoy this three-course meal featuring smoked duck breast and pork belly with an optional bottle of wine
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British with an Italian and Spanish twist
- What’s included: two-course meal with an optional bottle of wine for two or four
- Valid for set menu only
- Set menu may include:
- Choice of starter: basil panna cotta with tomato jelly and brioche toast with rocket | smoked duck breast with pickled apple and fennel slaw, blood orange syrup and macadamia nuts | soup of the day | bread and olives | spinach and goats’ cheese arancini with sunblush tomato pesto | smoked haddock and chive fishcakes, pickled cucumber salad and lemon hollandaise
- Choice of main: chicken breast with roasted baby turnips, baby carrots, truffled mash potato, bacon lardons and chicken jus | pork belly, puy lentils, black pudding fritter | spring greens with apple cider sauce | sea bream with Parmesan polenta chips, warm heritage tomato salad with black olive tapenade and basil | lamb rump with warm Nicoise salad and jus | Aubergine Parmigiana, roasted red pepper and tomato coulis with watercress salad | pan-fried mackerel, bravas potatoes, spinach and kohlrabi
- Choice of dessert: thyme-infused chocolate pots with biscotti | cherry and almond tart with Chantilly cream and cherry compote | roasted peaches with raspberry macarons and peach cream | strawberry and lime panna cotta with vanilla shortbread | Rhubarb crumble with pistachio
- View the full menu
- Diners can opt for an optional bottle of wine to share
- View the full wine list
Looking for an elegant place to enjoy a meal in the heart of Liverpool? Check out this three-course meal deal in Merseyside!
The Richmond Hotel is a Grade II-listed building that boasts 152 hotel rooms, all of which can be sectioned into 52 apartments. Its Hatton Garden location allows for convenient exploration of the best that Liverpool has to offer.
This dining voucher, available for two or four diners who do not need to be staying at the four-star hotel, can be ideal for those who wish to try out some new flavours, served with a bottle of wine to match. While dominated by British ideas, the menu showcases a fair share of influences from the southern reaches of Europe, including Spain and Italy. Choose from starters like a smoked duck breast or spinach and goats’ cheese, enjoy mains such as chicken breast with baby turnips or a lamb rump with Nicoise salad, and finish off on a sweet note with thyme-infused chocolate pots or a rhubarb crumble with pistachios.
The Fine Print
About The Richmond Hotel
Located a short distance from Moorfields train station, The Richmond is a four-star hotel housed in a former Transport Department of Liverpool Corporation headquarters. The establishment boasts a variety of rooms featuring flat-screen TVs, minibars as well as upscale toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can also visit the Brasserie, a restaurant serving up a plethora of traditional British meals such as Sunday roast and afternoon tea. The venue can also be hired for wedding ceremonies, graduation and prom parties.