Two or four patrons can enjoy this afternoon tea featuring a selection of sandwiches and sweets or opt to add a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: afternoon tea with an optional glass of Prosecco
- Choose between options for two or four people
- Afternoon tea menu: strawberry and raspberry jams | clotted cream
- Selection of teas: English breakfast | Earl Grey Green | mint | cranberry and raspberry |
- Selection of coffees: espresso | Americano | flat white Macchiato | Cappucino mocha | hot chocolate
- Selection of sandwiches: roast ham fingers with grain mustard | egg mayonnaise and smoked applewood cheese | whipped smoked salmon and Crème Fraiche | baby spinach on beetroot and chia wrap
- Selection of desserts: mini sticky loaf cake | Dulce Du Leche cream lemon meringue and blueberry Eton Mess | ginger biscuit crumb craquelin choux bun | raspberry Crème Patissiere | Chambord gel chocolate mousse and hazelnut praline tartlet | strawberry shortbread | vanilla cream and fresh strawberries
- Afternoon tea can be enjoyed in an elegant interior boasting a grand piano
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Must book 48 hours in advance. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Once the cancellation period has passed, there are no refunds available, but the booking can be still rescheduled. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Richmond Hotel, Liverpool
Located a short distance from Moorfields train station, The Richmond is a four-star hotel housed in a former Transport Department of Liverpool Corporation headquarters. The establishment boasts a variety of rooms featuring flat-screen TVs, minibars as well as upscale toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can also visit the Brasserie, a restaurant serving up a plethora of traditional British meals such as Sunday roast and afternoon tea. The venue can also be hired for wedding ceremonies, graduation and prom parties.