Visit this five star Grade I listed hotel overlooking the Thames near Covent Garden for a double AA Rosette meal with Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £49 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for two, Monday - Thursday (43% off)
- £59 for a three-course meal with a bottle of Prosecco to share for two, Monday - Thursday (31% off)
- £59 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for two, Friday - Sunday (45% off)
£69 for a three-course meal with a bottle of Prosecco to share for two, Friday - Sunday (36% off)
- £88 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for four, Monday - Thursday (49% off)
- £109 for a three-course meal with two bottles of Prosecco to share for four, Monday - Thursday (37% off)
- £109 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco for four, Friday - Sunday (50% off)
- £129 for a three-course meal with two bottles of Prosecco to share for four, Friday - Sunday (40% off)
Starters may include: soup of the day | goat curd with caper berries | asparagus with parma ham
Mains may include: pan-seared sea trout | corn-fed chicken breast | braised feather blade joint | wild mushroom risotto
Desserts may include: lemon posset | chocolate truffle tart | spiced syrup fruit salad with sorbet | crème brûlée
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each or a bottle of Prosecco for two people to share
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Maximum Groupon party size is 4. Valid for option purchased only.
About 5* The Royal Horseguards
Located on the Embankment, the five-star Royal Horseguards Hotel boasts some of the most iconic views in London. Grade I listed, the Victorian building acted as the headquarters of the Secret Service during World War I, and the restored interior retains much of its period charm. Inspired by the changing of the seasons, One Twenty One Two's menu showcases classic Continental dishes prepared with the finest British-produced artisan ingredients. An impressive selection of wines and flawless service has secured the restaurant an AA Rosette. With its eclectic fabrics and decor, the Equus Bar recreates the gentlemen’s club atmosphere of the hotel’s past and celebrates its rich history with a range of contemporary cocktails named after famous former guests, including the George Bernard Shaw, Lord Kitchener, Winston Churchill and William Gladstone. The Lounge at the Royal Horseguards Hotel is an ideal venue for a quintessentially British afternoon tea in London. Guests can choose from a traditional Afternoon Tea menu along with a pot of their blend leaf tea Strawberries and Cream for a full Royal Horseguards experience.