Visit this five-star Grade I listed hotel, overlooking the Thames near Covent Garden, and enjoy afternoon tea with Champagne
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Traditional and contemporary selection of elegant finger sandwiches:
- Cornfed chicken and mayonnaise
- Honey roast ham and mustard
- London smoked salmon and dill crème fraîche
- Hen egg mayo and watercress
Cucumber and Philadelphia cheese
- Delicious handmade cake and delicate pastries
- Warm freshly baked fruit and plain scones, homemade fruit preserve and Cornish clotted cream
- Served with a pot of loose leaf tea: strawberries and cream | organic English breakfast | sapphire earl grey | organic lapsang souchong | oolong fleur d’Orient | organic Monteviot Darjeeling | Persian pomegranate | spicy rooibos | Egyptian mint
- Glass of Taittinger Champagne
- Full menu
- For gluten-free and vegetarian options please ask a server
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill. Max. party size is four. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About 5* The Royal Horseguards
Located on the Embankment, the five-star Royal Horseguards Hotel boasts some of the most iconic views in London. Grade I listed, the Victorian building acted as the headquarters of the Secret Service during World War I, and the restored interior retains much of its period charm. Inspired by the changing of the seasons, One Twenty One Two's menu showcases classic Continental dishes prepared with the finest British-produced artisan ingredients. An impressive selection of wines and flawless service has secured the restaurant an AA Rosette. With its eclectic fabrics and decor, the Equus Bar recreates the gentlemen’s club atmosphere of the hotel’s past and celebrates its rich history with a range of contemporary cocktails named after famous former guests, including the George Bernard Shaw, Lord Kitchener, Winston Churchill and William Gladstone. The Lounge at the Royal Horseguards Hotel is an ideal venue for a quintessentially British afternoon tea in London. Guests can choose from a traditional Afternoon Tea menu along with a pot of their blend leaf tea Strawberries and Cream for a full Royal Horseguards experience.