Visit this five star Grade I listed hotel overlooking the Thames near Covent Garden for a double AA Rosette meal with Prosecco
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: English gourmet
Starters may include:
- Gaspacho with Cornish crab and green peppers
- Home-smoked magret duck breast, celeriac remoulade, watercress
- Ines goat’s curd, roasted beets, candied walnuts and endive
- Mains may include:
- Pan-fried river trout, fine beans, almonds, brown butter
Pot roast corn-fed chicken breast, sweet potato and piquillo pepper sauce
- Pumpkin ravioli, peas, broad beans and Comte truffle cream
Desserts may include:
- Classic vanilla Crème Brulée
- White chocolate cheesecake with raspberries
- Gateaux Marcel with orange
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each or a bottle of Prosecco for two people to share
- Lunch timing: noon - 2.30 p.m., and dinner timing: 5 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
Click here to see the Festive menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. The menu is seasonal and subject to change. Maximum Groupon party size is 4. Lunch timing: noon-2.30pm, and dinner timing: 5pm-9.30pm. Valid for a three-course meal plus either a glass of Prosecco each or one bottle of Prosecco to share per two. Not valid for Sunday lunch. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About 5* The Royal Horseguards
Located on the Embankment, the five-star Royal Horseguards Hotel boasts some of the most iconic views in London. Grade I listed, the Victorian building acted as the headquarters of the Secret Service during World War I, and the restored interior retains much of its period charm. Inspired by the changing of the seasons, One Twenty One Two's menu showcases classic Continental dishes prepared with the finest British-produced artisan ingredients. An impressive selection of wines and flawless service has secured the restaurant an AA Rosette. With its eclectic fabrics and decor, the Equus Bar recreates the gentlemen’s club atmosphere of the hotel’s past and celebrates its rich history with a range of contemporary cocktails named after famous former guests, including the George Bernard Shaw, Lord Kitchener, Winston Churchill and William Gladstone. The Lounge at the Royal Horseguards Hotel is an ideal venue for a quintessentially British afternoon tea in London. Guests can choose from a traditional Afternoon Tea menu along with a pot of their blend leaf tea Strawberries and Cream for a full Royal Horseguards experience.