Guests can visit the Royal Mint Experience and go behind the scenes at one of the UK’s oldest manufacturers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
- What’s included: entry ticket to The Royal Mint Experience tour
- Guests can learn more about the 1,100-year history of The Royal Mint and get to know how the coins in their pockets are made
- Child ticket valid for kids between 5-15 years old, adult ticket valid for those aged 16 and over
- Family ticket valid for two adults and two children or one adult and three children
- Free admission for children under 5 years old
- Valid 7 days a week (Exclusions Apply-See below)
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 31 Jan 2020.
Purchase: Limit 4 per person or a family of 4, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sun 9.30am-4.30pm.
Not valid on the following dates: 26-31 Oct; 1-3, 23-24, 30 Nov; 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-31 Dec 2019; 1-5 Jan 2020. During business periods, guests may have to wait for the next available tour.
For more info please visit merchant's website. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Royal Mint Experience
Customers can experience a 45-minute guided factory tour and immerse themselves in over 1100 years of history at the interactive exhibition. Guests have the opportunity to hold a gold bar worth around £400,000 as well as have the chance to strike a unique coin.